What we, The Church Of God In Christ, believe:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible written Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the blessed Hope, which is the rapture of the church of God, which is in Christ, at His return.
- We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance, faith in the precious Blood of Jesus Christ and being baptized in water.
- We believe that the regeneration by the Holy Ghost is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- We believe that the redemptive work of Christ on the Cross, provides healing for the human body in answer to “believing” prayer.
- We believe that the Baptism of the Holy Ghost, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it.
- We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Holy and separated life in this present world. AMEN
“Yeshua” COGIC affirms the preservation of the present definition of marriage as being the legal union of one man and one woman as husband and wife. We, therefore, believe that only marriages between male and female, as ordained by God, is essential for the procreation of mankind. The Church of God in Christ stands resolutely firm and never allows the sanctioning of same-sex marriages by its clergy nor recognizes the legitimacy of such unions. (See www.cogic.org)